Lola Omotayo Okoye, the adorable wife of Nigerian singer, Paul Okoye (Rudeboy) has shared a profound statement in a new post she shared on Instagram.
The mother of two who does well to escape the radar her superstar husband tilt on her, made an Instagram post designed to impact positively on her followers. She penned down six important things in life that people should be impressed with after which she listed six unimpressive things people must avoid.
On the impressive aspect, she wrote;
- Money or wealth
- Titles or social positions
- The appearance of people
- Social media lifes
- the achievement of other people
- the degrees a person might gain or have.
And here’s the list of what she thinks people should not to be impressed with;
- The kindness of people to others
- How people show empathy towards others.
- The generosity of people
- How humble a person is
- The integrity of people
- And lastly how honest a person is.
Ultimately, she admitted that a lot of people despite having this form of guidance will still not ‘hear word.’